Local Pickup is designed for physical locations where the customer may walk in to pick up their order.
Step 1 – Log into your website
- Log into your website at chasi.io/login
- Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi My Sites page. Select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
- Visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Access Shipping Settings
- On the side menu of your site’s dashboard, select WooCommerce > Settings.
- In the Settings area, select Shipping.
- Select Edit under the United States shipping zone.
- Enable Local Pickup by toggling it on and saving changes.
- You may also choose to enable other shipping methods like Flat Rate Shipping, Per Product Shipping, or Free Shipping, in combination with Local Pickup.
- Test the changes by checking the Cart totals. Your customers should now have an option for Local Pickup.