Set up PayPal
Step 1 – Log into your website
Log into your website at chasi.io/login
Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi Activity page. Select My Sites on the top navigation menu, then select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
If you are already logged into your site, then visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Access Payment Settings
- On the side menu of your site’s dashboard, select WooCommerce > Settings.
- In the Settings area, select Payments.
- Select Set Up in the PayPal row.
- Select Connect to PayPal.
- Log into your PayPal account to allow Chasi to communicate with PayPal.
- Select Agree and Connect.
- Select the button “Go back…” to be redirected back to your PayPal settings on Chasi.
- Toggle on Enable the PayPal Gateway.
- Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
If you still need help, feel free to Ask for Help in our Support Forums.
Do you need to hire a professional?
Business Card Design$320.00
Web Design$1,000.00 – $10,000.00