Step 1 – Log into your website
- Log into your website at chasi.io/login
- Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi My Sites page. Select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
- Visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Access Payment Settings
- On the side menu of your site’s dashboard, select WooCommerce > Settings.
- In the Settings area, select Payments.
- Select Set Up in the PayPal row.
- Select Connect to PayPal.
- Log into your PayPal account to allow Chasi to communicate with PayPal.
- Select Agree and Connect.
- Select the button “Go back…” to be redirected back to your PayPal settings on Chasi.
- Toggle on Enable the PayPal Gateway.
- Save Changes at the bottom of the page.