Step 1 – Log into your website
- Log into your website at chasi.io/login
- Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi My Sites page. Select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
- Visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Access Payment Settings
- On the side menu of your site’s dashboard, select WooCommerce > Settings.
- In the Payments section, select Square.
- Select Connect with Square and log into your Square account to authorize access.
- After authorization, select That’s My Site – Redirect Me to return to Chasi’s payments settings.
- In the Inventory Sync section, choose your Square Business Name from the Business Location dropdown.
- Choose to have Square manage your inventory, and enable syncing of inventory.
- Optionally, enable the toggle Handle Missing Products to hide products that are out of inventory or do not exist in your Square inventory.
- Save changes.
- In the Payments tab, toggle on Enabled in the Square row.
Step 3 (optional) – Enable Inventory Sync
- To sync inventory between Chasi and Square, follow these steps:
- Select the Business Location dropdown and choose your Square Business Name.
- Decide whether Chasi or Square should manage your inventory. For this tutorial, we’ll have Square manage product inventory.
- Enable Syncing of Inventory. Note: This feature is designed for in-person stores. You’ll manage your product and sales on Square, and they will automatically update on Chasi.
- To hide products on Chasi that are out of inventory or do not exist in your Square inventory, enable the toggle for Handle Missing Products.
Step 4 – Enable Payments
- Go to the Payments tab.
- Find the Square row.
- Toggle on Enabled.