Setup Social Sharing
Step 1 – Log into your website
Log into your website at chasi.io/login
Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi Activity page. Select My Sites on the top navigation menu, then select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
If you are already logged into your site, then visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Display social media icons
- In your website’s dashboard, go to Social Media > Sharing Settings
- Choose where you want the icons to appear (e.g. Sidebar)
- In the same menu, go to Networks > Add Networks
- Select the networks you want to display and click Apply
- Enter your Twitter username if you’re using Twitter
- Go to the style menu by selecting Sidebar
- Change the appearance and color of your icons
- Turn off areas where you don’t want the icons to appear
- Save changes
- Go to Top Menu > Cache > Purge All
- View your website to see the changes.
If you still need help, feel free to Ask for Help in our Support Forums.
Do you need to hire a professional?
Business Card Design$320.00
Web Design$1,000.00 – $10,000.00