Step 1 – Log into your website
- Log into your website at chasi.io/login
- Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi My Sites page. Select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
- Visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Change your homepage
- On the side menu, select Settings and then select Reading.
- Choose a page from the dropdown next to Homepage.
- By default, your homepage will be set to the Home page from the template you selected during the signup process.
- Once you have selected your preferred homepage, click Save Changes to update your site.