Step 1 – Log into your website
Log into your website at chasi.io/login
Once logged in, you will automatically be redirected to the Chasi Activity page. Select My Sites on the top navigation menu, then select Manage for the site you want to edit. From there you can select Admin Panel.
If you are already logged into your site, then visit your site frontend and select the Gear Icon to open the Control Panel then select Dashboard.
Step 2 – Access Theme Builder
- On the side menu of your site’s dashboard, select Divi > Theme Builder.
- Now, select the Pencil Edit Icon next to Custom Body within the Shop template.
- To remove the column with tags and search:
- Select the Gear Icon on the Green Row inside the Blue Section.
- Then, select the Trash Can Icon to delete the first column.
- Select the Green Check to accept the changes to the Row Settings.
- To complete the changes, select Save at the bottom right of your screen.
- Now, go to your shop page and review the changes!
If you still need help, feel free to Ask for Help in our Support Forums.
Do you need to hire a professional?